Event Hire: Medium Bicycle Cinema
Bring people together to share a unique experience and develop a stronger sense of community with pedal power.
Our Medium Bicycle Cinema uses the energy from 6-8 adults and children cycling to provide a cinematic performance for an audience of up to 300 people. This system is half the size of the Big Bicycle Cinema and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The Medium Bicycle Cinema is another great way to bring a community or group together to share an alternative experience of cinema. As the audience cycle to generate all the necessary power for the performance, we hope that this will spark discussions about energy consumption between parents and their children, and between friends and couples. Pedal power can bring extraordinary entertainment to events helping to raise awareness about energy sustainability and the environment.
- 6-8x Adult & Children’s Bicycle Generators
- Power Station
- 700 lumen projector
- 1200W PA system
- DVD Player
- 4m wide screen
- 2x technical support staff
- Risk Assessment
- Public liability insurance
- Film and film license (budget £0 to £150 plus VAT, depending on the film)
- Event logistics, management, marketing etc.
- Event marshals if required
- Contingency plan in case of rain. This could be a large marquee or indoor space
Terms and conditions: We cannot operate directly in rain due to sensitive equipment and the loss of friction preventing power generation. Please check sunset times for outdoor screenings, performances will ideally begin 30 minutes after sunset.
Costs: Please get in touch for a quote or more information.
Return to Event Hire