Hire US: Small/Medium Bicycle Cinema
an intimate & unique cinematic experience in the venue of your choice
Our Small Bicycle Cinema uses the energy from 4-6 adults and children pedalling to provide a cinematic performance for up to around 50 people. We require no mains electricity, so set-up can be indoor or outdoor.
Our Medium Cinema uses 8-12 bicycles and is suitable for audiences of 100-150 people.
All the electricity for the performance is produced by the cyclists - there are no batteries or back-up power sources. Therefore, you can have an intimate cinematic experience in an unusual venue and in the smallest of spaces.
You can hire our team of experts and equipment to support your event.
- Adult & Children’s Bicycle Generators
- Power Management System and Energy Feedback
- 700/1000 lumen projector
- 1200W PA system
- Macbook / DVD player
- 2.3m/4.3m wide screen
- 1-2x technical support staff
- Risk Assessment
- Public liability insurance
- Film and film license (budget £0 to £150 plus VAT, depending on the film)
- Event logistics, management, marketing etc.
- Event marshals if required
- Blackout tent / or indoor space / outdoor space (needs to be quite ambient with no direct daylight)
Terms and conditions
We cannot operate directly in rain due to sensitive equipment and the loss of friction preventing power generation. Please check sunset times for outdoor screenings, performances will ideally begin 30 minutes after sunset